The honeymoon is the time when you should be relaxing and enjoying each other, as life is going to be difficult once you get back home. Here are some of the best places to plan for your honeymoon:
- Maui — Gorgeous beaches, towering waves, delicious food, and miles of jungle to explore make Maui a beautiful honeymoon destination. Plus, you won’t even need to get a visa or leave the U.S. to go on your honeymoon!
- Santorini –– Home to some of the most beautiful views in the world, the island paradise of Santorini is one of the most romantic honeymooning spots in the world. Wineries, beaches, hiking paths, and fancy restaurants can all be found here.
- Crete –– Those looking to do it all on their honeymoon will love Crete. The island paradise offers jungle exploration, relaxing beaches, elegant resorts, world-class spas, and Mediterranean cuisine found nowhere else in the world.
- Venice –– Paris is probably the only city that matches Venice in terms of romance. The Venetian gondola rides are a honeymooner’s dream, and you’ll love the flavors of Italian cooking–found on literally EVERY street corner.
- Tahiti –– This French Polynesian island is one of the most romantic destinations the Pacific Ocean can offer. Tropical jungles meet pristine beaches, and the luxury resorts in this city are peerless.
- Seychelles Islands –– These secluded islands are costly, but so worth it for a romantic honeymoon getaway. You’ll love the myriad activities the islands offer, or you can simply bask in the relaxation offered by the gorgeous beaches.
- Paris –– The City of Light is the ultimate romantic holiday destination, and you’ll love the sights, sounds, and, best of all, the tastes of Paris.