Wedding favors are a great way to thank your guests for coming to your wedding, but they can be pricey! Thankfully, we’ve got a few ideas to help you find cheap gifts for your wedding guests:
- Shop online — Etsy is an amazing place to find hand-crafted items that could make wonderful gifts, and you’ll find all sorts of great stuff on Amazon and eBay. If you’ve got an idea of what you want, consider checking them out online before you hit up your local wedding vendors.
- Find discontinued items — If a manufacturer is discontinuing a specific item, they will usually mark down those items in order to sell them more quickly. See if you can’t find these items for cheap gifts for your wedding guests!
- Shop in bulk — If you want to get a good deal on the wedding favors, you’ll need to buy a lot at a time. Thankfully, there are lots of places to shop in bulk, and you can find items like fancy soaps, candles, candies, and other simple wedding favors at a deep discount.
- DIY it — If you’ve got a bit of skill with your hands, you can always make your own cheap gifts for your wedding guests. Of course, this can be quite time-consuming, but it’s much cheaper!
- Create a candy buffet — If you don’t know what your guests like but want to give them a few candy/chocolate favors, set up a “buffet” where they can build their own goodie bags. You can buy candy (good stuff, of course!) in bulk, and it will allow you to give your guests the sweet treats THEY want.
- Consider customizing standard items — If you don’t want to buy from wedding vendors, consider buying normal gift items and having them customized for your wedding. It may be cheaper than you think!
Image Source: www.notonthehighstreet.com