Want to look amazing in your wedding picture? It may be easier than you think!
Here are some tips to help you look your very best:
- Go designer — Finding cheap designer wedding dresses may not be easy, but it’s worth the effort. Designer dresses look INFINITELY better than knock-offs or generic dresses, and they’ll help you look stunning for your wedding picture.
- Relax –– Let your shoulders loose, relax your neck, and let your facial features loosen up as well. Try to avoid squinting, furrowing your brow, or forcing the smile.
- Shrink the smile –– Instead of going full grin, make it a half-smile or quarter-smile. Not only is it much more fashionable, but you’ll look much more beautiful without your face stretched into a grin.
- Be careful with that spray tan — While you may want to look stunning and tanned at your wedding, spray tan tends to look orange in photographs. Go easy on it, and get some sunlight for a more natural look.
- Lift the head and chin — You DON’T want a double chin in your wedding photos! Avoid this by lifting your head, elongating your neck, and stretching your chin slightly forward. Bonus: Touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth to tighten the under-neck skin.
- Be careful with those arms –– Hold the arms too close to your sides, and they will look bigger. The same may happen if you clasp them behind your back. Move them out to the sides, just far enough that they’re not touching your body.
- Stand tall –– Don’t worry about how you look, as that may cause you to slouch. Stand up straight and tall, with your shoulders back, chest forward, and head straight. You’ll look much better!
- Laugh –– A laugh can make for beautiful wedding photography, so don’t be afraid to laugh in your pictures if you can’t get that smile just right.
Image Source: www.mediacollege.com