Plan a Rockstar Wedding Proposal
It’s easy to get down on one knee and say “Will you marry me?” but a proposal should be so much more than that! Here are some tips to help you plan a wedding proposal that you’ll be thrilled to tell your friends and family all about:
- Choose a sentimental location. The site of your first date is a BRILLIANT place, but you can propose by a lake or river, atop a mountain, or even at a carnival if it’s a place that’s special to the two of you.
- Play her song or “your song”. Is there a song that means a lot to her? Either it’s her favorite romantic song, or it’s “your song” as a couple. Play that in the background to kick the proposal up a notch.
- Keep the speech simple. You can write something long and elaborate, but it sounds lame if you read it out to her. Instead, keep the speech as simple as possible, and make it from the heart.
- Start the night with the proposal. That way, she can look at the ring all night as you’re eating dinner, and it will be a constant reminder that she is engaged.
- Make a video montage. Use footage and pictures from all of your favorite relationship moments, and make a video to play on the big screen, at the restaurant, or in the cinema before you propose to her.
- Plant hints. You can leave all sorts of hints that something special is going to happen tonight. Whether it’s a special flower arrangement, an elegant invitation to a special dinner, or even waiters glancing excitedly toward the two of you, build up the anticipation by making it obvious what you’re going to do. When you actually propose, she’ll be bursting with excitement.
- Capture the moment. All that hard work of planning the proposal shouldn’t go to waste, so have a photographer snap a picture of the moment you pop out that ring. Give the picture to her as a wedding gift.
Image source: www.sheknows.com