The wedding is the first step to your new life, but it’s the first night of your honeymoon that seals the deal!
If you’ve been dating or living together for a while, no doubt you’ve had sex many times. It may seem like a tall order to make your honeymoon night special, but the tips below can help you rock that honeymoon sex!
- Try something new — There’s nothing better than experimenting on your honeymoon night, but don’t get too crazy. You’re tired after a long day of the wedding ceremony and reception, so don’t try to qualify for the Sex Olympics. Just break out of your comfortable mold.
- Prepare a bag — Want to make sure that everything goes smoothly on your wedding night? Bring along a bag filled with items that may come in handy: edible body paints, lubricants, music, your usual birth control, and even a sex toy or two if you think they can help!
- Leave the dress on – You may find that having sex while she is still in her wedding dress can be A LOT of fun! It may not work if she has a voluminous dress, but for a simpler, less puffy wedding gown, it might just be a great way to spice things up.
- Soak away stress –– After a long day of getting married, there’s nothing better than soaking in the pool, hot tub, or bath tub. It will drain away the stress, helping you both feel much more relaxed when you finally get down to enjoying your wedding night.
- Don’t put too much pressure –– If you think that your wedding night sex is going to be the best sex of your life, that’s a lot of pressure! You could end up suffering from performance issues because there’s so much at stake.
Image Source: www.huffingtonpost.com