A bachelorette party can be a great way to blow off steam before the wedding, but it can get out of hand pretty quickly if it’s not planned right! Here are some mistakes to avoid:
- Not inviting everyone — There will always be people who feel like they deserve a place in your bachelorette party. Of course, you don’t want to overpopulate, but make sure that everyone who should be invited is!
- Not planning –– Without a plan, your party can go off the rails in a minute! It’s important that your maid of honor and bridesmaids have the party planned properly. If they’re not the planning type, assign the duty to someone who knows how to schedule and organize.
- Not finding the right location –– Yes, you could hold the party at one of the cliché locations, but why not try something new and fresh? Look for a venue you’d never have considered, or even one outside your town or city. Break out of the mold and get creative with the party location, and it will be a whole lot more fun!
- Not working out the little things –- Who’s driving who from here to there? How is everything being paid for? Where are you all staying? How many people are actually coming to the event? These little details can make or break your bachelorette party if they’re not handled. Make sure that SOMEONE is figuring out the little things, or else your party can turn hectic quickly.
- An uncomfortable bride –– You need to make sure that YOU are comfortable with the planned activities. If you have crazy bridesmaids, you may want to have them run the party plan before you first.
Read Part 2 for more mistakes to avoid…
Image Source: www.knotsvilla.com