Not all celebrities like to keep every detail of their lives in the public eye. For many, privacy is important, which is why there have been so many secret celebrity weddings throughout the years!
Here are a few of the celebrity weddings you might not have heard about:
- Brandon Blackstock and Kelly Clarkson — The former American Idol starlet decided that eloping was the best way to go, so her and hubby-to-be Blackstock took off soon after announcing plans for a big wedding. Not too long after, the couple announced that Clarkson was pregnant. Definitely a correlation there, right?
- Dax Shepherd and Kristin Bell — The Veronica Mars actress waited until gay marriage was legalized before tying the knot with now-husband Dax Shepherd. Their wedding was a simple event: held in the Beverly Hills County Clerk’s Office.
- Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz –– Two years after the movie Vicki Cristina Barcelona was released, fans were thrilled to discover that Bardem and Cruz had tied the knot. Their marriage was a small, intimate affair, held only for family and friends. Still, definitely a marriage that everyone was hoping for/expecting!
- Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish –– Actress Kate Bosworth met future husband Michael Polish on the set of Big Sur, but their wedding was to be kept a secret that few people knew about until much later. During the ceremony, a highly romantic affair, Bosworth looked resplendent in two different Oscar de le Renta wedding gowns.
- Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied — In the secret vegan wedding to unite Portman and Millipied, both French and Jewish cultures were included to honor both groom and bride.
Not everyone has to go big with their weddings! These secret celebrity weddings were no less beautiful, but they are far more intimate thanks to the secrecy.
Image Source: www.therichest.com