If you’re planning a wedding on a budget, you’ll find the tips below can change your life!
- Rent, don’t buy — Do you really need to buy bridesmaids dresses, the groom’s and groomsmen’s tuxedoes, and even your wedding dress? If you want to really keep the costs low, it’s a good idea to rent a wedding dress and have it adjusted to your body.
- Have a weekday wedding — Saturday is the most expensive day of the week to get married! Sunday and Friday are both cheaper wedding days, but weekdays are when you’ll get the best deal. No one has a week-day wedding, so you can take advantage of special prices by getting married anywhere from Monday through Thursday.
- DIY the Décor — Doing your own décor doesn’t sound like the perfect wedding you’ve always dreamed of, but you’ll save big on wedding costs if you do. Keep the décor simple and festive, and you will spend very little on decorating the venue!
- Elope — Why not get married in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Canada, or Mexico? If you want, you can arrange for the closest friends and family members to meet you there, and you can have a small ceremony for VERY cheap. If planning a huge wedding is just too much to think about, elopement is ALWAYS an option!
- Have a winter wedding — Few people choose to get married in winter because it is so cold, so that’s when wedding venue prices drop. You may have to alter the theme of your wedding to make it more weather appropriate, but you can still have a beautiful wedding in the dead of winter. Who knows, maybe the snow or cold will actually make the wedding even MORE beautiful!
Part 3 has a few more tips for planning a wedding on a budget…
Image Source: www.learnvest.com